Since Miss Earth is a very prestigious contest,
an eligibility criteria is set for its aspirants. Here are the pageant
requirements for Miss Earth 2008.
Miss Earth is an annual beauty contest, which aims to
promote clean and healthy environment. Beauties from across the globe
have been participating in this competition to lay their hands on the
prestigious crown. The candidates of Miss Earth not only get a platform
to show their talent, beauty and intelligence, but also get a golden
chance to bring to light the noble cause of this competition. However,
to qualify for this contest, an eligibility criterion needs to be
fulfilled. Given below are the pageant requirements for the applicants
of Miss Earth.
Eligibility Criteria for Miss Earth:
- The aspirant should be single, never married and should have
never given birth to a child.
- Applicant should have a minimum height of 5 feet and 5 inches.
- The person should possess a beautiful face, with proportionate
- She should be outgoing, friendly and physically fit.
- The contest primarily looks for young women who will stand for
the protection and preservation of Mother Earth. Hence, the person
applying to participate in the contest should have a fair knowledge
about her country's culture and environment.